Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012

Seminar Excite2012

        3/22/'12thurs, What an exciting and fruitful days to spend with this seminar, Excite2012, for it has been a way to explore, to experience the helpful & useful learning that could apply to a certain task.
        It really enhanced the capability of the trainees yet it is on their part how they will adopt, apply and deal with the technology, as imparted by the friendly & reliable instructor that served as a tool for learning the IT,intermediate.
        This has been a memorable & such a wonderful experienced to share with,,,
        I'm glad and blessed for I have been a part of this IT Intermediate Excite Seminar, because for more than a decade in service, gosh! only now i realized i was left behind of the technology, as I have already heard of this line, that we are in the computer generation yet I did not pay attention on this,
But anyway, with so much effort that you exerted on us trainees I salute you.
        Thank you so much. 

         

10 komento:

  1. galing din nitong mag english ohhhh. parang kilala kita????parang ikaw yung katabi ha!!!!! hehehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hay!mam never late for anything,remember its better late than never di po ba?

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Nice and memorable post to talk to and messages that share a blessings that need to tell others, to inspire them of what is good in them and make them realized how blessed are they.....

    TumugonBurahin